Monday, February 25, 2019

How's It Goin'?

Hey Guys!!

So, I decided to kinda start over with my blog, and reopen it to you guys. I'm working on a story in Google Docs, and decided to release it chapter by chapter on my blog. I hope it will help me keep working on it, so I don't stop, and eventually forget about it. My story is called Journey To Earth, but don't freak out if you open up my blog and can't find it. I will probably change the name of my story over and over, until I'm finished with it. I will let you know if I do, but if I forget to tell you, ask if I did by commenting. I hope to post a chapter every 2 weeks. If I can post them sooner, then I will make sure to let you know.Also, PLEASE DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! I, honestly, hate subscribing to anything, because I don't like getting a billioin, trillion emails about it. Plus, if you see any mistakes (grammer/spelling), please comment, and let me know so I can fix them.

That's all for now,

Ms. Floppy-Hopper🐰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farm Update

Farm Update So many things have happened recently! We've been cleaning up for Farm Day all week, which means tons of things. Weeding,...